4.07.2013

Kapalua Memories



being revised


This painting was done from a reference photo I took on my Maui trip last year. It was a perfect day for strolling along the path. We walked all the way to the end and saw the most majestically powerful waves, crashing on the rocky lava coast. Such great memories. We weren't staying at the butterfly place (see link above) but we did get to stay at the Westin Kaanapali Villas, which is now my favorite resort. It's sits on the perfect beach for sunbathing, snorkeling, and of course...sunsets. 






Aloha! and Mahalo!



4 comments:

La Petite Gallery said...

Thanks for comment.
I love the header painting on other post. It is wonderful.

yvonne
Can you believe Snow on Friday
Apr 12..

koralee said...

Hi my friend...oh how I wish I was somewhere warm right now...love your painting...just want to jump right into it. xoxo hugs

Jen Beaudet said...

Thank you Yvonne! I can't believe you're still having snow. It's a beautiful day here!
Have a great weekend!

Jen Beaudet said...

Hi Koralee! I hope your weather warms up a bit soon or even better, that you get to take a trip somewhere tropical! Have a great weekend:)

NEW Website!

Modern Impressionist Field of Flowers

  Available here New art available on my website! I love flowers and I'm not sure what these would be but I hope you enjoy it! This was ...