9.26.2013

Day 17 Still in the game!


nfs

I'm still trying to paint 30 in 30. This has been quite the challenge for me! This painting (sketch) was completed in about an hour because I wasted the day doing nothing (well cleaning...so I guess that's something). 

So I've been noticing some strange traffic to my blog. I'm getting a lot from something called vampire stats and some other strange ones. I wonder if that means my blog was hacked or something. I've also emailed a few old blogger friends and haven't heard back from them. I guess people are too busy to reply, but it's strange that no one replied. I'm wondering if they even received the messages. I guess I shouldn't worry about...I'll just keep painting and posting.

I'm having lunch with a group of artists today and am excited to meet them and learn more about their art! I'm a little worried about eating out because of my celiac and other allergies. I avoid eating out anymore and have only found a few places i can eat. A lot of restaurants say they have gluten free items but why does it make me sick. So I usually pack a lunch, but that's just a little too embarrassing in this case. I just wish I didn't have to worry about this. 

Jennifer

1 comment:

Nancy Goldman said...

This is lovely Jennifer.

NEW Website!

Modern Impressionist Field of Flowers

  Available here New art available on my website! I love flowers and I'm not sure what these would be but I hope you enjoy it! This was ...